Project Manager Apply now
Job Reference: 2202
Closing date: Thursday 1st August 2019
CSCS Card: Required - Green (Labourer)
Description of Role: FM Conway have great people delivering great work. As an industry leader, their business is growing and they are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join the Term Maintenance division. FM Conway, deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving and are always searching for talented individuals to join their organisation. As a Project Manager you will work closely and collaboratively with internal and external clients throughout the project lifecycle, to guarantee technical and quality compliance through the provision of pro-active technical solutions and designs. Personal Specification: It’s important for you to hold demonstrable experience as a Project Manager ideally within the highway maintenance industry. In addition, FM Conway are searching for a commercially focused individual with knowledge of NEC contracts. If you can read drawings, manage a team and deliver to programme, then FM Conway want to hear from you. Main Responsibilities: You will also be required to undertake the following:
- As Project Manager, you will contribute to the operational and commercial day to day aspects of our £40 million reactive, planned and public realm works on our Westminster contract.
- Reporting to the Head of Service, the PM supports our client before work commences, reviewing tender information and workloads, supporting the allocation of resources and carrying out site visits where required.
- You will create Health and Safety plans, method statements, risk assessment, ensuring that all works have the appropriate documentation.
- As well as managing a team of Contracts Managers, the Project Managers provides functional leadership for all construction phase activities, from design to implementation, promoting Health, Safety, and Environmental and construction best practice, whilst providing an outstanding service to our client.
- You will monitor works to enable the accurate submission of monthly invoices and final account settlement and ensure that all works are completed to both a timely and a satisfactory standard.