Residential Concierge Officer Apply now
Job Reference: 2218
Closing date: Sunday 23rd June 2019
CSCS Card: Not required
- Description of Role: Position: Residential Concierge Officer
- Location: Working between two concierge sites within Hackney
- Pay Rate: £10.55 per hour
- Hours: 38 hours per week guaranteed
- Shifts: 7 on 3 off, 7 on 4 off. Two types of shifts, 1700-0100hrs and 0900-1700hrs.
- Personal Specification: Click here to enter text. Able to demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users.
- Reliable, Responsible and Punctual
- The ability to be pro-active and think on your feet use initiative
- To have a smart appearance befitting the company
- Be confident you are able to undertake 100% of all specific duties Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested
- SIA Licence
- Concierge Experience is preferable
- Must be fully committed to specified shift pattern/timings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- CCTV licence is essential
- First Aid qualification will be a bonus The role includes you to conduct opening & closing procedures of a building, patrolling, reception duties, access control, answering incoming telephone calls, Conducting emergency procedures and monitoring CCTV systems.