Commissioning Engineer Apply now
Job Reference: CommissioningEngineer17Oct18
Closing date: Friday 21st December 2018
Location: Kirtling Street
CSCS Card: Required
Role: Scope of work: Infrastructure, LV Distribution, UPS, Telemetry, Hydraulics and SCADA In this role you will be responsible for supporting the project design to delivery. You will be responsible for managing and supporting the smooth operation of the design and documentation stages and later the commissioning on site. This includes the management of direct and in-direct reports. Working on London’s next big project, you will be an important part of the UK’s infrastructure sector. Don’t match all the criteria below? Don’t worry you will have transferable skills we can support to help your development and career progression.
- Provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes.
- Oversee commissioning and start-up activities
- Participate and support client commissioning initiatives.
- Support required duties within the project team with minimal supervision.
- Understand and execute all relevant Corporate, Project Commissioning and Start-up procedures and policies.
- Manage, lead and execute commissioning and start-up processes.
- Manage all project commissioning activities in accordance with the contract, schedule and budget.
- Develop, produce and keep up to date the project’s commissioning plan, including site-specific commissioning schedules, test procedures, method statements and risk assessments.
- Collaborate and present commissioning plan to clients and to liaison to client’s engineering and operational staff to ensure the smooth transition from commissioning to project hand-over, including progress reporting and client training.
- Ensure all required vendor commissioning documentation is requested as part of the contract and is received in a timely manner.
- Assist the project team in their production of ‘as-built’ documentation and the Health & Safety File.
Experience and Knowledge:
- A strong understanding of commissioning processes.
- Effective delivery of commissioning process in accordance with established Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Appropriate skills at resolving complex commissioning issues through collaboration.
- Understanding of Project Management and Procedures.
- General computer skills, Microsoft suite.
- Ability to resolve complex problems in a timely manner
Is a CSCS card required? Yes Type: Relevant to the role
This role is PAYE only. Successful applicants will undergo a Drug and Alcohol test. Please ensure you have the required cards and qualifications before applying.