Senior Installation & Monitoring Supervisor Apply now
Job Reference: SeniorI&MSupervisor30Nov18
Closing date: Friday 21st December 2018
Location: Kirtling Street
CSCS Card: Required - Green (Labourer)
Role: Installation of Monitoring Equipment, Maintain Equipment, troubleshooting. In this role you will be responsible for managing and supporting the smooth operation from installation to planned maintenance. This includes the mentoring of direct reports.
Don’t match all the criteria below? We are happy to consider transferable skill sets. We are committed to extensive training, development and long-term career opportunities and as such this role is suitable for a committed professional who is seeking a long-term career options on challenging projects. You will be rewarded with leading company benefits that only a global business can offer as well as a competitive remuneration package. You will be based at our London site on the live project.
- Maintain a working environment to a high degree of accuracy
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a site for all monitoring instrumentation installation
- Installing and troubleshooting instrumentation systems including: HLC’s, Tilts, IPI’s, VW Crackmeters and strain gauges, Electrolevels, Cambell Systems dataloggers
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- To communicate with engineers and understand their requirements in a construction environment
- Design, install and implement precision monitors to a high level of accuracy
Is a CSCS card required? Yes Type: Relevant to the role This role is PAYE only. Successful applicants will undergo a Drug and Alcohol test.